This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. If you have any questions about the blog, please contact me at thedollsarealright (at) gmail (dot) com.
This blog accetps forms of cash advertising, sponsorship and other forms of compensation. The compensation may influence the advertising content or topics on my blog, but it never controls my opinions. When necessary, advertising space or post topics will be clearly disclosed as paid or sponsored content. Any reviews on such will always be my honest opinion.
I write for my own purposes. However, I may be influenced by my background, occupation, spiritual beliefs, political affiliation or experience.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
At present, I am not compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own, and I will always give honest opinions, findings, beliefs and/or experiences. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my knoweledge and expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This bog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.
Occasionally, I recommend products and/or services on my blog based in part on a good faith belief that the purchase or use of the mentioned product and/or service will benefit you in general. I have this good faith belief due to the fact that I have tried and/or tested the product or service mentioned prior to recommending it or I have researched the reputation of the provider and have made the decision to recommend the provider’s product and/or service based on the provider’s history of proving these or other products or services. Any representations made by me about products or services reflect my honest opinion based upon facts known to me at the time a product or service is mentioned on my blog.
In some cases, the provider and I will have a business or personal relationship that does not involve an exchange of compensation related to products and/or services mentioned on my blog. However, the nature of the relationship is enough in which to establish a connection between the provider and myself.
Please perform your own due diligence before purchasing or using a product and/or service mentioned on my blog.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
I love comments, so please feel free to leave them. Please do know that:
- Comments linking to spam, porn or malicious sites will be deleted;
- Comments attacking other readers or myself in an overly rude or threatening way will be deleted;
- I reserve the right to edit or delete any comment;
- I reserve the right to block access to commenting;
- All posted comments are in the public domain; and
- In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, any comments believed to be posted by a person 13 years of age or younger will be removed.
Photos used on The Dolls Are Alright’s site are used with the knowledge and permisssion of the photographer or are believed to be readily available in the public domain and used under protection of the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act.
If you own the copyright to a photograph used on The Dolls Are Alright and would like it removed, please contact me at thedollsarealright (at) gmail (dot) com.
The Dolls Are Alright will not share or sell identifiable personal information obtained on this site, except as rquired by law. Unidentifiable personal information, such as gender reader ratios and age demographics, may be shared with advertisers at a later date.
When you browse, read or download content from The Dolls Are Alright, certain technical information is collected, incuding:
- the IP address from which you access The Dolls Are Alright site;
- the browser tpe and operating system used;
- the date and time The Dolls Are Alright site was accessed;
- pages and outbound links visited;
- links from third-party websites used to arrive at The Dolls Are Alright; and
- search engine terms used to find The Dolls Are Alright.
This information is collected by third-party commercial software systems (such as Google Analytics). The information collected is used to help The Dolls Are Alright create a better user reader experience.
When you post a comment to The Dolls Are Alright, the following information is collected:
- your name as provided by you;
- your email address as provided by you; and
- your third-party website as provided by you
CONTENT REPRODUCTION AND LINKING
You may reproduce any post you find enjoyable and interesting for your readers, however, please be courteous and link it back to The Dolls Are Alright. Also, we would love to know about your re-posting!
DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENTS
The Dolls Are Alright will sometimes provide hyerlinked text and videos to third-party sites for the convenience and interest of the readers. By selecting these links, you are leaving the site of The Dolls Are Alright and are then subject to the policies of the third-party site.
- The Dolls Are Alright does not guarantee that third-party sites comply with FTC regulations or other laws appllicable to online content.
- The Dolls Are Alright is not responsible for the private content colected by third-party sites and is not responsible for how that information is used by the third-party site.
- The Dolls Are Alright cannot authorize the use of copyrighted material used by a third-party site and is not responsible for its use.
- The Dolls Are Alright does not control or guarantee the accuracy of content provided on a third-party site.
- The Dolls Are Alright is not responsible for the opinons expressed on a third-party site nor that of the outside site’s sponsors.